Monday, July 17, 2017

One Layer Watercolored Digi Image



It is another challenge time at Incy Wincy Designs. My eldest son is turning 16 soon. He is the inspiration for the creation of this card. I printed the card on Strathmore watercolor paper. I was on the lookout on my stash for a label or a banner stamp. I don't have one so I drew a banner and stamped the sentiment on it. I masked the images with a Fineline Masking fluid and allowed this to dry. I created a cloud mask by die cutting an Inkadinkado masking paper with Taylored Expressions Build A Scene Rolling Clouds die. I blended a Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress ink to the panel. I spritz the area with Pearl Perfect Pearls dissolved in water. After this has dried, I rubbed off the dried masking fluid. I watercolored the images using Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor. I noticed that some of the digital image's lines were erased by the masking fluid. After the watercolor has dried, I went through the lines again using a black pen. I applied Ranger Glossy Accents to the balloons.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RUDY! I hope you like your card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a blessed & brilliant day!

Maria Giselle B.


I am sharing this creation at


No comments:

Post a Comment