Monday, September 14, 2015

Ink Layered Image-Subway Art Background



On my prior post, I created an ink layered background. This is my first attempt on creating that ink layered background which I didn't continue after I stamped the stems. I didn't like how I stamped the stems but I didn't want to throw this panel. I like how the flowers were stamped so I didn't want to throw it. I set this aside and started anew on the ink layered background. I came back to it with another idea and I like how it turned out.

The sentiment was stamped repeatedly on black cardstock using Versamark ink and embossed with WOW! White Satin Pearl Powder. I die cut a circle on this stamped panel to make a window for the flower. 

I don't have a cardstock that is close to the color of the flowers. I created my own which I learned from Jennifer McGuire. I inked a strip of cardstock with the inks I've used for the flowers. I ran this thru my Big Shot to create an impression using Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders die. 

The stamped panel is adhered to a note card with the die cut strip adhered to the right side of this. For added embellishment, I applied Wink of Stella to the stamen. I adhered some Doodlebug enamel dots, too. 

Thanks for visiting my blog.


Maria Giselle B. 

Stamps: Ellen Hutson Bold Blooms, Impression Obsession Love You, Miss You

I am submitting this creation to the following:



1 comment:

  1. Truly BEAUTIFUL!! Love the stamping and use of Perfect Pearl and colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Use a Stamp” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete