Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Shaped Shaker Birthday Card

My eldest son's 14th birthday is today. I made a card for him for this occasion. I used the Cricut Cartridge Life Is A Party to cut the front panel. I cut two solid circles, in gray cardstock and in white cardstock from the free images installed in the Cricut Imagine. I cut this slightly larger than the size of the front panel. I cut the letters at 1" using Cricut Cartridge Everyday Fonts.


I made a shaker card using the panel. I stamped the sentiment to the panel. I adhered the letters to form my son's name. I applied Wink Of Stella and Glossy Accents to add dimension. I adhered black sequins to fill in the space around the sentiment.


Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

I am submitting this creation to the following blog:



1 comment:

  1. Adorable shaker card!! Such a cute design! Love it!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete