Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Creating Dimensional Embellishments from a Stamped Image

I made my first how-to video, and that was no joke. Editing the whole real-time video is tough since I have to decide which parts need to be edited out and which parts need to be sped up. The real-time video took at least an hour, and the allotted video time is 5-7 minutes. I was aiming for 7 minutes but after cutting a lot of the parts of the video, I was able to come up with a 5 minute video. There is still a lot of things to improve for the next video, like better lighting, louder voice over, taking a landscape layout instead of a portrait one...I might come up with more. This is a part of an Altenew Challenge. It is indeed a challenge.


I created this card for my sister's friends who just got married. I had create the card first to see its outcome. Then, I created the second card for the video. I used the Altenew Hennah Elements stamp set for these cards.
 
 

Here are close up shots of the card:




Here is the video on how to make the card...



Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous flowers! What a fun technique to make the flowers more 3D! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete