Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Boys & Boo, Eek!

Halloween is just around the corner, can you believe it? These are photos taken from last year's Halloween. This collection is from My Mind's Eye Happy Haunting from last year as well. I would like to mention that I received this collection from Two Peas In A Bucket as a prize for commenting on their video series. The online store is now closed, unfortunately.

Glitter is the theme for MME's September Challenge. This collection has glittered patterned paper which was a challenge for my Cricut to cut the ampersand. Well, it worked. Thanks to a new mat and a slightly used blade. The patterned paper I used is Moroccan. I also cut a shadow for the ampersand and applied flocking powder to create a velvet look. I wasn't able to capture it in photo but it made the glittered ampersand stand-out.


The chevron embellishment was fuzzy cut from Word Art Paper. I also fuzzy cut words from this paper and used it as an embellishment for my lay-out. I cut up the cards which is the B side of the Labels paper. I distressed the edges and used it as a mat for each photo. 


The collection includes clear stamps and stickers. I used a title sticker, cut it in half and stuck each at the back of the ampersand.  I used the banner stamp to write my sons' costume name. I also stamped the mini-sentiments.


The bat is a part of the brad set that comes with this collection.

Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

I am submitting this to the challenge below:



No comments:

Post a Comment