Saturday, July 26, 2014

Striped Cups Card

I started working on this card since last week hoping to make it to last week's challenge. But things got hectic, from business meetings, work and packing up for our vacation. We just came back from our Panama City Beach vacation but since it is the weekend, it's go to work time for me.  Anyway, I am so happy to be able to finish this one layer card for this week's challenge.

Paper Smooches SPARKS

Paper Smooches

I stamped the cards on Copic coloring paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored each cup with Copic markers, blend it, then used Copic marker 0 to create the light colored stripes. It took a couple of blending before I got the look that I want to create. I fuzzy cut each card. I planned my lay out. I had to make some pencil marks to make sure the steam and saucer will be stamped at the right spot.  I heat embossed the steam using Platinum Sparkle powder.  I heat embossed the saucer using Gold powder. I created the colored background using Hero Arts and Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  I die cut a couple of hearts using vellum.  I adhered it to the steam.  I brushed Wink of Stella to the hearts, then applied Glossy Accents to it.  I heat embossed the sentiment using orange powder.  Then, it is time to adhere the cups with dimensional tape.



Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

Stamp: Paper Smooches Cyber Cafe
Die: Paper Smooches Heart
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Hero Arts Vanilla, Tim Holtz Distress Peeled Paint & Walnut Stain
Powder: Wow! Platinum Sparkle,  Zing! Metallic Gold, Zing! Opaque Apricot

No comments:

Post a Comment