Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Creations

I have been lazy lately to post my creations. I have made quite a few but just couldn't find time to post the photos in here. Since I am being encouraged by my totally supportive husband (who really owns the email of this blog,) might as well give it a shot.

For my first post, I was supposed to help out a co-worker on her wedding. My assignment...to make her a cupcake topper with her color of peach & pink. So I was on the look-out for this color in every paper company website. I finally found her color but unfortunately she did not pursue my willingness to help. I did make her a cupcake topper sample. So with this inspiration, I decided to make my own cupcake...not to bake one but to cut-out one and come up with a shaped card. I also made my own cupcake topper. And here is how it looks...

No comments:

Post a Comment