Sunday, May 26, 2013

Farewell Card

My next post is a farewell card I made for a co-nurse who is going back to her hometown Kansas City. I had my other co-workers sign the card for me. I wasn't able to personally hand it to her since she didn't come to work on her supposed last day. I mailed it to her instead. Had to wrap it with tissue paper. I didn't hear back from her so I hope she got the card in the mail.

I got my inspiration for this card on a blog hop by SimonSaysStamp. Here is the link http://shari-design.blogspot.com/2013/03/simon-says-stamp-exclusive-spring-2013.html. I thank Shari for the inspiration.





2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!! I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Maria, I love your 'Air Vent' die and fabulous layered elements!!

    Thanks so much for joining at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete